66fit Wooden Balance Board - PVC Surface - 50cm
Balance Boards | BP-A802108
The 66fit 50cm Wooden Balance Board is designed to help regain your sense of balance and coordination post-injury to ensure a speedy recovery and return to sport.
Read more below »
Use the 66fit Wooden Balance Board for a speedy recovery and return to sport.
Using the 66fit 50cm Wooden Wobble Board post injury will allow you to regain and retrain your sense of balance (proprioception) and coordination and help strengthen weakened muscles to accelerate your recovery so that you can return to the sport that you love quickly and safely.
The 66fit 50cm board has a gentle 12 degree angle tilt making it the ideal choice for beginners and intermediate users to progress through the early to middle stages of rehabilitation following an accident or injury.
Please Note: Take care when using on tiled floor to avoid slipping. Preferably for use on a padded floor mat/ carpet etc for added safety.
Why Choose the 66fit Wobble Board?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Wooden Wobble Board (50cm) is sturdy and robust designed with practicality and durability in mind. The non-slip easy grip PVC surface is easy to use and wipe clean making it a practical and hygienic choice for both personal use at home and also for multiple users in physiotherapy and rehabilitation departments.
In addition the balance board is widely recommended for use in a variety of rehabilitation and exercise regimes to work on core, upper and lower body strengths and as a supporting piece of equipment for squats, floor taps and press ups.
Includes free downloadable balance training ebook with exercise videos available from the manufacturer's website
The colour box features instructional graphics to show how to use the balance board.
- The 66fit 50cm Wooden Balance Board is designed to help regain your sense of balance and coordination post-injury to ensure a speedy recovery and return to sport.
- Use the 66fit 50cm Wobble Board for rehabilitation purposes as well as to gently work on core strength, balance and upper and lower body strength once recovered.
- Solid sturdy wooden board with non-slip PVC surface. Wipe clean.
- The 50cm Balance Board has a moderate 12 degree tilt angle making it ideal for beginner to intermediate use.
- Suitable for use at home, in physiotherapy clinics, rehabilitation environments or simply at the gym.
- Includes free downloadable balance training ebook with exercise videos available from the manufacturer's website
Contents: 1 x 50cm Wooden Balance Board
Downloadable: Free Balance Training Ebook
Main Material: Wood /PVC
Presented In: Colour Box
Packed Weight: 3.9kg
Made in Taiwan.
View more Balance Boards