The ProgressiveFlex Stick is a flexible resistance exerciser designed to strengthen shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands during rehabilitation that comes complete with 3 inserts providing over six progressive resistances in one. The Progressive FlexStick allows the patient to increase resistance throughout their rehabilitation.
The progressive flex stick is used by performing bending, twisting or oscilating movements to improve grip strength.
- Complete with 3 inserts providing over six progressive resistances in one.
- The Progressive Flex Stick has been specifically designed to improve grip strength and upper extremity function.
- Flexible, durable resistance bar to help strengthen shoulders, elbows, wrists, , forearms, hand and finger muscles.
- Ridged surface for enhanced grip during use. Lightweight, portable, easy to store.
- Proven effective in treatment of tennis elbow. Suitable aid for neuromuscular and balance training.
Set includes the following resistances:
- 2.3kg - without an insert
- 5kg - with a yellow insert
- 7kg - with a green insert
- 9kg - with a blue insert