Precise and Accurate Results with the 66fit Medical Goniometer
The 66fit Measuring Goniometer is specifically designed to measure the range of movement at various joints throughout the human body.
Our 360 degree Goniometer is widely throughout the medical profession to assess a patient’s range of motion prior to and during any intervention. If a patient is experiencing a decrease in movement in a particular joint the therapist will use the goniometer to measure their range of motion in the affected area before deciding upon any treatment necessary.
The 66fit 12 Inch Goniometer is an essential piece of equipment for many medical practitioners including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Why Choose the 66fit Goniometer?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Goniometer is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability, practicality and easy storage in mind.
Crafted from a strong, toughened clear plastic, our goniometer provides unbeatable durability at an affordable price.
Featuring three separate scales calibrated with the ISOM system (International Standards of Measurement System), the 66fit Goniometer is a precision piece of equipment which provides concise and accurate results.
Instructional graphics to show how to use the goniometer together with additional in-depth videos are available online.
- The 66fit Goniometer is designed to accurately measure the axis and range of motion in a particular joint.
- Manufactured from clear toughened plastic for unrivalled durability.
- 12 Inch Goniometer featuring three different scales. 360 degrees. Metric and Imperial.
- Widely used by Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Calibrated with the ISOM System.
Presented In: Poly bag
Packed Weight: 0.05kg
Made in Taiwan