66fit Exercise Tubes are available in 6 strengths and are available at 1.5m and 30.5m long. The 30.5m Tubes are designed to be cut to length, we recommend you purchase 66fit exercise tubing handles with this product.
66fit Exercise Tubing is used in the rehabilitation and strengthening of joints in the musculature system. Exercise Tubing can be used with ROM exercises to provide resistance and a resultant increase in strength. Use of 66fit Exercise Tubing can be throughout the rehabilitation process as it comes in varying grades of resistance, ranging from easy to super heavy. The resistance is marked by colour of the band, light colours = light resistance, and dark colours = heavy resistance.
- Steady 30% increase from colour to colour
- To use, simply cut a length from the roll and tie a knot to form a loop. The knot can be undone easily to change the length or size of the loop. 66fit Exercise Tubing may also be used as a single length.
- Available in 6 colour coded resistances, providing a wide range of treatments
- 99.9% latex allergen free
- Made under the international quality standard ISO 9002
- Supplied in colour coded boxes, with perforated dispensing slot for easy
- Material: Latex
- Size: 30.5m
- Colour Display Box
This product contains Latex. Please ensure that anyone using this item is made aware of the latex content to avoid any allergic reaction.
The 30.5m Tubing is designed to be cut to length. We recommend that you purchase the 66fit exercise tubing handles with this product.
Light - Yellow
Medium - Red
Firm - Green
X Firm - Blue
X Extra Firm - Black
XX Extra Firm - Silver