Feel aches and pains roll away with the 66fit Foam Roller.
The 66fit Medium Density Foam Roller is designed to target painful trigger point areas to help sooth muscular pain and discomfort, eliminate uncomfortable knots and relieve tension.
Ideal for a wide variety of stretching and massage techniques our EVA foam roller can help improve stability, balance and flexibility, increase blood circulation and boost core strength when used both pre and post workout.
Our rollers are also widely used in the increasingly popular technique of Self Myofascial Release (SMR) also known as foam rolling, trigger point therapy or self-massage.
Simply roll the targeted body area over the foam roller to target and relieve tense painful muscles.
Why Choose the 66fit EVA Foam Roller?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit medium density foam roller is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with practicality, portability and easy storage in mind.
Crafted from super high density EVA foam our foam rollers are hardwearing and robust making them ideal for both home and commercial use.
The soft textured surface means that they are extremely comfortable to use. Furthermore, the EVA foam itself resists moisture and bacteria making 66fit foam rollers a hygienic and practical choice.
- The 66fit Medium Density Foam Roller is designed to target specific trigger point areas to help relieve muscular aches and pains.
- Helps relieve tension, improve stability and flexibility and boost circulation. Ideal for stretching, massage and core strength.
- Super high density EVA foam. Soft textured surface. Lightweight, portable, wipe clean.
- Suitable for Intermediate to Professional users. Home or gym use.
- Ideal for general fitness, sports rehabilitation, physiotherapy, Self Myofascial Release (SMR) Pilates and Yoga.
Material: EVA Foam (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate)
Made in Taiwan
30cm x 15cm
45cm x 15cm
90cm x 15cm
90cm x 10cm