The 66fit Wobble Cushion (35cm) combines three great products in one!
The 66fit Stability Disc (35cm) is ideal for beginner to intermediate users. It features two textured sides, one with large soft spikes for standing and the other with small dimples which are comfortable yet effective for sitting.
Use the Balance Disc as a training aid to improve balance and coordination whilst standing. The disc is particularly effective for working on core and lower body strength and it is also recommended for use in stabilising and strengthening muscles and joints, especially ankles and knees.
Place the 66fit stability cushion on a chair and sit on the small dimpled side to improve posture, prevent slouching, strengthen core abdominal muscles and help reduce back pain. The shape of the balance cushion forces the user to actively work the back’s supporting muscles in order to remain stable thus encouraging ‘active sitting’ whilst remaining comfortable.
The wobble cushion is widely recommended for use by children with ADHD. The dimpled surface activates sensory perception whilst the ‘active sitting’ exercises are thought to stimulate and strengthen those areas of the brain responsible for learning and attention span in young sufferers.
The Balance Cushion is also often recommended for use during post-natal care.
Why Choose the 66fit Balance Cushion (35cm)?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Wobble Cushion is a versatile, easy-to-use product.
Designed with functionality and practicality in mind, the cushion combines the benefits of a seated cushion, a balance board and a gym ball all in one!
The stability disc is easy to inflate. Its portable design makes it ideal for use at home, school, office or gym.
Includes free downloadable balance training ebook with exercise videos available from the manufacturer's website.
The colour box features instructional graphics to show how to use the balance cushion.
- The 66fit Balance Cushion (35cm) is a multidimensional product combining the benefits of a gym (swiss) ball, wobble board and sitting cushion in one.
- The 35cm Balance Disc may be used as a seated cushion to help improve posture and core stability. It can also be placed on the floor where it may be used as a balance training aid whilst standing.
- Proven effective in improving posture, muscle strength, joint stabilisation and balance.
- Recommended for Beginner to Intermediate use. Suitable for children.
- The 66fit Wobble Cushion is portable, easy to inflate. Wipe clean.
- Includes free downloadable balance training ebook with exercise videos available from the manufacturer's website
Contents: 1 x 35cm balance cushion
Downloadable: Free Balance Training Ebook
Materials: PVC & DPHP
Presented In: Colour Box
Packed Weight: 1.4kg