Hotteeze Heat Pads
- Made in Japan quality
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association*
Always read the instructions before use.
NEVER STICK DIRECTLY ON TO SKIN
REGULAR HEAT PADS
Hotteeze Heat Pads are perfect for those times when you need a steady supply of heat.
Use Hotteeze to comfort tired muscles. Take them outdoors or anywhere you'll feel the cold.
- Contains 10 individually-sealed Hotteeze Heat Pads.
- Each pad measures 132mm x 100mm
- Up to 14 hours of heat
Hotteeze Hand Warmers just in time for winter! Hold in your hand, keep in your pockets, or tuck into your gloves to keep hands and fingers warm.
Perfect to keep in your handbag and pull out on the cold commute to work or take on your next winter holiday.
- Contains 10 individually-sealed Hotteeze Hand Warmer pads.
- Each pad measures 100mm x 70m
- Hold in your hand
- Up to 10 hours of heat
Hotteeze For Feet are designed to fit into men's and women's shoes when you want to keep your toes nice and warm.
Use them at footy matches when you're freezing in the stands, at outdoor weddings, at the races or when you're skiing or fishing.
- Contains 10 individually-sealed Hotteeze for Feet pads (5 pairs).
- Each pad measures 96mm x 70mm
- Stick to socks
- Used in hospitals and aged care facilities
- Up to 6 hours of heat