Specifically designed for joint support and particularly recommended for knees and ankles.
Steroplast Premium Elasticated Adhesive Bandage (EAB) may be used to provide short-term support to weak joints or long term rehabilitation following injury. It is therefore ideally suited for Sports and Occupational injuries.
The porous adhesive coating used on Steroplast E.A.B allows the bandage to be unwound easily for increased tension control during application. The bandage may be applied directly to the skin as the adhesive coating weight and characteristics allow removal with the minimum amount of discomfort.
Alternatively Sterogauz may be used as a protective undercovering.
The degree of support provided by Steroplast E.A.B may be varied during application to suit differing conditions. This versatility makes Steroplast E.A.B a useful general purpose bandage for use in such conditions as Varicose Ulcers, Varicose Veins and support following removal of Plaster of Paris.
Steroplast's premium tried and tested EAB for a strong, secure and professional conforming fit.
A powerful tape that is proven to last, even in the toughest environments
- Easy unwind for controlled application
- Adhesive is porous to allow the skin to breathe
- May be applied directly to the skin
- Full unwind to core, so there is no wastage
- Individually wrapped to keep bandage clean and hygienic
- Central guide line to aid correct overlap positioning for an even compression
- 4.5 metre stretched length
- Used along with Steroplast Underwrap
Individually Wrapped Rolls of Quality Premium White Coloured Steroplast E.A.B
Frayed Edges For Additional Comfort