The 66fit Pedal Exerciser with Digital Display has adjustable variable resistance. Specifically designed for low impact rehabilitation and exercise. It is ideal for non-weight bearing exercise. Used in a standard seated position in a chair the pedal exerciser has a built in computer that displays exercise time duration, cycles and revolutions per minute along with an estimate of calories consumed.
By simply placing the pedal exerciser on a table and use at shoulder height, you can place your hands onto the pedals and use as an arm and shoulder exerciser.
Resistance on the pedals can be easily adjusted to increase or decrease the effort required allowing you to increase/decrease the amount of effort required.
The unit folds easily for storage and the pedals come complete with toe straps.
- Portable lower and upper body exerciser
- Wide leg spread and rubber non-marking feet keep the exerciser stable when the patient has little muscle control
- Use wrap around adjustable straps to secure feet or arms
- Ideal for strengthening arms and or legs
- For low impact rehabilitation and exercise
- Computer display shows exercise time duration, calories consumed, cycles and revolutions per minute
- Adjustable pedal resistance helps improve overall fitness & rebuild strength
Size: 49.5cm x 37cm x 23.5cm (19.5" x 14.6" x 9.25")
Folded Size: 33cm x 37cm x 17cm (13" x 14.6" x 6.7")
Digital Computer: Integral
Battery (Supplied): LR44/ AG13